Testing the New “Startup Lynch” Format
On May 31, Ingria Business Incubator hosted Startup Lynch which is traditionally held every last Friday of the month.
This is an event that young companies from St. Petersburg are waiting for and which they are intensively preparing for to take advantage of the unique opportunity to present their ideas to the jury of experienced “Ingria” consultants. Employees of the business incubator help to reveal weak spots not only in the project’s presentation, but also in its business model, and share recommendations how to correct them.
This time, the St. Petersburg Technopark tested a new format, dividing the events into two groups. In the first group, four student teams of HSE accelerator’s alumni presented their projects:
• a telematic device measuring traffic parameters and analyzing the probability of an accident;
• NOTAMED, a laser-induction thermotherapy method for treating cysts;
• a personal telemedicine device for online diagnosis of the human body;
• AirHug, a service that gives an opportunity to send a one-click reward to the author of interesting content.
The following projects were presented in the second group:
• PROkater, a system to earn money through the rental of personal belongings;
• FactoryFinder, a smart supply chain optimization platform;
• GreenLab, a Russian producer of professional chemicals enters the international market.